Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Ring voltage filter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LUBBZ

Technical User
Nov 28, 2006
QA
Ok, this one is off the wall but I thought I would ask.

Does anyone know if there is a ring voltage filter that can be bought for POT lines?

I have a customer that bought a call recorder but without help from the recorder company he is supposed to filter the ring voltage.

We know how we could use components to make a filter but this is something that must be bought.

Any vender information would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Just to add on, here's an excerpt from the recorder manual where I referenced EXTERNAL DC BLOCKING.

"The IP-223 would be used to bridge on to any circuit that needs to be recorded. The IP-223's multicast addresses are then set to transmit the audio packet streams directly to the recorder. Radio lines and telephone lines (with external DC blocking) can be recorded in this manner."

The desired end result would be an analog audio signal between 200mV p-p and 10V p-p. Didn't know if this was common in the Telephone community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back