Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Ring Group members and missed call notifications 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

floppy1

Technical User
Aug 7, 2009
GB
Mitel 3300 MXE111 on MiVoice 8.0

The issue is 6920 sets in ring groups show missed calls despite the fact that the call was answered by another member of the ring group.

This is causing some confusion as ring group members are calling back and being informed that they have already been helped with their inquiry.

I have check all documentation and I do believe I can disable call history in system options but users do want call history and missed call notifications for there DDI’s and other valid missed calls.

I can not seem to find a solution for this so any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks

I am aware that using mulitcalls on the ring groups would remedy this

just thought there may be a way to stop call history to ring groups but it does not seem posible

Thanks

Not on the 69XX series for sure. I think this may also be the case with 5320/30/40/60's.
The multicall appearance be the way to go.

If using Contact Center I don't think you can get any data if non prime

I would create a trusted ext, assign it as multicall key on the 6920 phones, create a RG and make this trusted device the member of the RG,
This will allow you to use the reroutes and interflow of the RG.

Clever men learns what Wise men shares!

Valamagules

I am going to set this up and test.

A star from me

thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back