Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ring down lines on 412

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndianD

Vendor
May 1, 2008
US
I have a issue with settinhg up ring down line on 412.
rel 4.1.15 with ATM16.

Straight from the help file

· Hot-Line Dialing
A user short code ?D can be used to perform a short code action immediately the user extension goes off-hook. This is supported with Dial type short code features (except Dial Direct Hotline). Typically it is used with door, lift and lobby phones to immediately connect the phone to a number such as the operator or reception.
You need to put the dial string after the D

Joe W.

FHandw., ACS

If you can't be good, be good at it!

thanks for the info,but not really what I was looking for,I am very familiar with the ?D.My problem is ring down through a line (analog)from provider,used by traders .
Once offhook you connect to the other party ,without any digits dialed but on the 412 I just get dial tone.Worked perfectly on 3.2.61

sorry I misunderstood, the ATM 16 should have tipped me of

Are you using line appearance for it or a shortcode with a specific line ID

Joe W.

FHandw., ACS

If you can't be good, be good at it!

I am running 4.2.15 and when i go off hook on my line appearance i seem to get system tone. it used to be direct dialtone on the line. Try putting a prefix on it under the lines. i am going to test mine to see if it helps.

Kevin Wing
ACA- Implement IP Office
Carousel Industries

I have tried with a appearence on the phone

Something has changed because i used to get the stutter dialtone on my home line and it dont anymore. it only gives system tone.

Kevin Wing
ACA- Implement IP Office
Carousel Industries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back