Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Ring Dial Tone TD1232 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniffy1234

IS-IT--Management
Jul 24, 2007
US
Hello All,

I have a question concerning the ring tone. When the subscriber dial the main number, right now it is 3 rings before the operator (Auto Attendant) asking to enter the extension of the person they are trying to reach. The subscriber enter the extension number, the call is transfer to the extension, but during that time, the subscriber phone cannot hear the ring dial tone.

1. When the subscriber dial our main number, it goes directly to the auto attendant without and ring?

2. When the subscriber is being connecting to the dialed extension, how can I enable the subscriber to hear the ring dial tone as I would hear the phone is ringing?

Thanks in advance.

see program 990 if you look closely and yor version of software supports it you can enable ringback on transfer
or at least add a music on hold source

program 990 ask for Area NO?-> I don't know what that is.

but sniffer you really gotta read the book every question you are asking is in the book you said that you had the
blue screen so it is in addtional function row on column 1
change it to a 0 hit f7

or if you do not have software hit program *#1234 990 sp-phone key 01 0 then auto store the hit program then call in test

CWC3 YOU ARE THE GURU!!!!!! THANKS. I've SPENT 2 HOURS READING.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back