Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Ring back stuck on Norstar m7324 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

payrollpam

IS-IT--Management
Feb 12, 2015
US
My Norstar m7324 is stuck on ring again for one of my internal lines. I have tried pressing feature # 2 to cancel but it just keeps ringing back. I have also unplugged the phone for about 30-60 seconds to reset and it still won't clear the ring back.

Sounds like one or more of the buttons on your 7324 set is stuck down. After examining the set for any buttons that are obviously stuck down, I'll unplug the set, run my hand across all the buttons vigorously several times then plug it back in. Buttons with paper labels that have been cut too big are especially bad about getting stuck down.

I tried that and all buttons appear to not be stuck down. I even ran a test on the phone and all buttons came tested fine. Any other suggestions?

I unplugged my PAC box and I think you are right (stuck button) the phone seems to be working fine, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back