Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Rights for A/P Cards - Transaction Screen (eatransaction.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDPerkins

IS-IT--Management
Jun 19, 2014
US
On EM10, where do I provide rights for the ability to access the A/P / Vendors / Cards / Transaction screen (eatransaction.exe)?

System->HR & Security->User Rights and drill to AP Vendor Cards. This will list everyone who has these rights, and the roles they are members of. There could be several. To remove these rights, select the user roles on the right hand side of the panel and click the remove icon to remove (or edit icon to edit) the offending role, which may not be immediately known. CAUTION: Changing this will change it for EVERY member of that role. You may need to make new roles to get the precise level of security you want.

Software Training, Implementation, Programming and Support for Macola Progression, Macola ES, Macola 10, Synergy, and Crystal Reports.
Check out our Macola tools:

Don,
Thanks, but this only gives access to the cards, I need to go 1 level deeper to access the individual transaction.

She can get here:
vendor_card_gfyvok.jpg

I need to give her access to go 1 level deeper:
transaction_sagoaj.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back