Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Right margin woes, with subreport

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorirobn

MIS
Mar 15, 2005
US
Hi,

I have a report with a subreport displaying 1 line of data for each record read.

To the eye, it looks like I have an inch of space on the right side of my subreport. However, if I try to extend the subreport any wider, the data gets cut off. The 'box' on the main report where the subreport goes is already at page of the main report's widest. I have all margins set at their smallest, .166".

I've tried playing with the main report's width and the subreport's width, to no avail. It's so frustrating - I see the space there, and it's definitely more than .166 inch. I want to add another field, yet don't see how.

I can't figure this out - any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
Lori

Lori
I have read this post a few times. Maybe I still don't understand it.

However, it sounds to me as if the problem lies in the subreport. Is it possible that the subreport width is greater than the width of a page? Or maybe the subreport is in Landscape mode while the main report is in Portrait?

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back