Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Right Address, Wrong Address.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteverZ

Technical User
Nov 8, 2000
US
Lotus Notes Release 4.5.2b (Intl).....I have been emailing with this individual from my Lotus Notes to his email system for quite some time without any problems. He is on AOL.

The contact, which is not with my company and not using Lotus Notes, recently changed his email address. He sent me the new address and I added it to my "Personal Address Book". I checked the address book, and sure enough, the new address is there.

When I write an email to him, I bring up my personal address book and select his new address, but, the address that is placed in the email "To:" line, is the old address. I have cleaned out all Sent files and rechecked my address book, and his new address is the only address for him in there. The old address is nowhere to be found.

What is going on here? How can I fix this "right address, wrong address" problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back