Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Rich Client 3 Tier Mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spedie

Technical User
Nov 3, 2016
US
I am seeing something quite strange and wondered if any of you have seen it. I have Webi Rich Client installed on my local Windows 7 SP1 PC. It is version 4.1, SP7.

I open Webi Rich Client and select 3 tier option from the System drop down box as I login.

I select the "Browse" option on the left (in New Document section) and then select Universe in the "Create a Document" box.

No universes show up (there are a couple hundred in this environment). I am logged in as Administrator. This is a DEV environment. 2 tier mode works just fine. 3 tier and 2 tier mode work great in Stage and Prod. All environments are on the same patch level. I am not the only user having this issue. I logged on with other credentials other than Administrator, the issue remains.

What I have done:

1. Uninstall and reinstall 4.1 SP7 Client tools, full build.
2. Cleaned %TEMP%.
3. I have opened a ticket with SAP, but we all know how that usually goes.
4. Deleted the LocData files and recreated them. Issue remains.

Thanks in advance.

Server backend: AIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back