Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Review my project manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello peeps,.
im making a project manager dynamic site,
any tips are apreciated. its php/html/javascript

barbones version
log/pas: test/test

graphic version
soon.....

thomas

Works good

Worked well for me too. Rob
Just my $.02.

Feel free to add entries, this is also a sort off test fase, also im woking on a graphical version without popups.. :)

I just finished the slightly more graphical single-window version :) for all you pro-graphic anti-popup types :p

log/pas = test/test

again feel free to test and please report any bugs to me.

thnx

Not bad. Just one thing though. There are some small layout problems using Opera 6.01.

The first link you submitted uses all those pop-up windows. I get no scroll bars to see the entries.

Both links you submitted have layout problems on the skills page. The skills list and the people's skills table doesn't line up.

I didn't try any other browsers.

Good Luck,
Todd

thanks, the popup version is just the barebones, its what i used to get it all working, now that the graphical version is finished i wont my publishing the popup adres any more.

i will check out the line-up problem in skills, it works in IE and Netscape with a minimum resolution of 1024x768, but the thing is the first table is hardcoded the entries (right parts) are php, so its 2 seperate tables and i suppose thats wher the problem is.

i'll be working on it :)
thnx.

thomas

I get "The page cannot be displayed." I would love to look at it though since I've only just started learning PHP.

i have a crappy crapping out server :'( it freezes up a lot lately cuz the m-board is shot, it crashed again tonight so i guess u looked at it then while i was asleep, it up now tho and im getting a new server-pc asafa :)

thnx
Thomas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back