Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Revert number 'Timer'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SL1M1

Technical User
Feb 10, 2005
GB

I've come across a bit of an issue with revert number?
When callers come in on Public the CallPilot will divert the call but will only ring once at a test set and announces to the caller 'Cannot Connect Caller at this time'? Test set connects over IPTrunks but internally no problems i.e. extn to CP application-On Net

Is this a messaging issue, timer or ACD agent setting in CP...Not too sure where to look on this one

Will also check TGAR/TARG but pretty sure this should not be an issue.

Any help/Ideas would be very much appreciated guys!!

Cheers!!

Guy's
I've changed my EOD Timers on both the Public Route and IPTrunks as I beleive it maywell be the CPilot ACDDN's require Answer Supervision but unfortunately this hasn't resolved the issue...Now I am struggling!!!

Changed EOD timers from the default 13952 to 6144

Any help would be appreciated as I'm sure someone must have come across this one?

Cheers!!

more details if anyone can assist:-

In Application Builder the RPL all seems OK

Calls can be transferred by the PABX to external numbers and timers have been checked out.

The issue is when calls come into the Application from the Public (EuroISDN) being transferred by CP, it looks as if the the call will ring once at it's destination then drops, the caller will get the announcment from CP 'Your call connect be completed at this time'?

Not too knowledgable on CP, Any ideas or pointing me in the right direction?

Cheers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back