Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

reverse loop

Status
Not open for further replies.

ggggg

Programmer
Apr 18, 2000
US
Can you tell me aith a code how can i make a loop which could read some characters and then i can show then in reverse(ex.. 1234 to 4321)

Hello,<br><br>I write assembly code in a C file, for me it's more easy for testing before send to you.<br>It's same. Just copy assembly code in your pgm.<br><br>Your String1 (Null-terminated) will be reverse in String2 (also Null-terminated)<br><br>Best Regards<br><br>Pièrard Yves<br>Belgium<br>Email : <A HREF="mailto:pierardY@Systemat.be">PierardY@Systemat.be</A><br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<A HREF="mailto:pierardY@Email.com">PierardY@Email.com</A><br><br>Code :<br>-----------------------------------------------------<br>void main()<br>{<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;char String1[]=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back