Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

retrieving sent items

Status
Not open for further replies.

flybynight

Technical User
Sep 28, 2001
GB
Hello there,
A colleague left the organisation recently and "accidentally" deleted a lot of important work from his folder on the server. Due to problems with the back up (I was on holiday and no one bothered to change the tape) I can't get the work back that way. However, the user claims that he emailed a couple of the important documents to someone else before he went. They are not in the sent items on his PC and the recipient denies all knowledge. I wondered if there was anywhere else I could check? We have a MS exchange server if that is any help.
Thanks,

F

HI.

I suggest that in such case you invite an Exchange experienced support person who can try different methods to help.
The sooner the better, and you may probably get some important tips for the future also not related only to the specific problem you have.

Bye
Yizhar Hurwitz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back