Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Restting the VOIP Gateway to Factory Default

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roldan

Vendor
Jul 11, 2002
US
Does anyone know how to reset all the settings in the Norstar VOIP Gateway back to the factory default settings. I've used Hyperterminal to get the IP Address but the username and password have been changed so I can't log into it. I haven't found anything in the documentation, or is there a way to retrieve the username and password?

Louie Roldan

That's kinda what I'm figuring since there's nothing in the documentation and I haven't found anything online either.

Louie Roldan

There is hope, I had to do that once and called Nortel, it's been a while but I beleive at the front there is a little pin hole, maybe at the back and with a paper clip, you power down, they insert the paper clip and power up or once you power up you have 5 seconds to insert the paper clip and hold until all lights start flashing green.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back