Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Restricting users from logging into NFuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

djacobus

IS-IT--Management
Dec 31, 2003
US
We have a published app that everyone uses in the office on our LAN. We let our outside sales force use NFuse for other apps. How do we restrict our users who dont need the NFuse login at home from being able to log in while still allowing them to use the PNAgent in the office?

The only way I can figure you would be able to do this is on a per user basis by selecting the properties of each user in Active Directory. Then, select the Account tab > Logon Hours button. Set the time that they are allowed to logon for their normal business hours. This should work but if you have lots of users to do this for it could be a big headache to manage.

Tony

Well I have scoured Google and all the Citrix documentation I can get my hands on and there is nothing that says anything about this issue. I think this could be one big security problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back