Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Restricting Delegate Classloading for Resource Adaptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjunejo

Programmer
Oct 19, 2011
GB
I have an EAR application contains multilple EJB's and single Resource Adaptor. My EJB depends on some JARs which are under 'lib' directory.

Now the problem is that I have a JAR 'abc.jar' which are present under my 'my.ear/lib' directory as well as under my Resource Adaptor i.e. 'my.ear/plugin-ra.rar#abc.jar', both are same but I want my Resource Adaptor to use the one which is inside my 'my.ear/plugin-ra.rar' instead of one under 'my.ear/lib' as this JAR loads my plugin present under Resource Adaptor.

Is there anyway I can configure my RA to use 'delegate=false' using Application Server specific deployment descriptors, as this behaivour differs from each Application Server. This is currently working fine on jBoss 4.2.3GA without any configurations but fails on Glassfish3.0.1, WebSphere7 and WebLogic10.3.3.

Your comments and help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

--

SJunejo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back