Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Restoring from Brick Level Backup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conman

IS-IT--Management
Jan 22, 2002
IE
I am using Arserver 2000 with Exchange Agent to back up an Exchange 2000 server, when selecting files to backup I can see individual mails for users and select them acordingly but when I go to do a restore and drill down through my users I go to "inbox" but I cannot see individual mails all I see is "Folder_Info/Messages" If I select this it does restore the complete Inbox but I expected to be able to restore Individual mails. Thank you in advance for your help.

I dont think you can restore individuals email. You are only capable of restoring the whole inbox. But you can double check that.

Apply sp 4 for arcserve if you havent done so already, also arcserve has a patch for the Exchange agent. As well try restarting the backup agent rpc service on exchange then try to browse in arcserve for the individual mailboxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back