Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Restore Trash in Notes 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

gads12

MIS
Mar 13, 2000
US
I have a user that deleted the trash Icon/folder in his lotus notes 5, I have tried several options in Notes with no success, I've done searches at IBM, and checked several forums but cant find any info on restoring the Trash Item in Notes. Does anyone out there have any idea how to restore or recreate this ?

Thanks
Glenn Glenn
glenns@snet.net

Have you tried to replace the design. From the Inbox, goto FileMenu -- Database -- Replace Design. If you need to check the template to use, first goto FileMenu -- Database -- Properties and look on the Design Tab to see the Template name. It will probably be iNotes5.NTF or Mail50.NTF.

Markhp
Thanks for the info but we tried it and did not have any luck we had to remove the users .nsf file from the server and setup him up again to corectthe issue. we still dont know how he deleted the trash can when we tried to recreate what the user had done Note would allow us to delete it.
Anyway the usaer is back up and running now
Thanks

Glenn Glenn
glenns@snet.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back