Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Restore GUI Shows No Files

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcymarc

Technical User
Oct 2, 2001
US
Hello,

I have a NetBackup client 4.5.7 running on an NT box with a problem when I attempt a file restore.
I have tried viewing files from the master server (UNIX Solaris 9 with NB 5.1MP4) on the restore window. Nothing in one particular folder appears. I can view the folders but not any files. I can see files in other partitions and directory structures.
I have tried using bplist to view the files but everything shows up blank there too (from all dates).
I have tried viewing the files from the client but again no luck. It is just this one folder which contains many shared area that seems to be causing the troubles.
I have checked the backups and data was sent and backups completed ok.

Does this point to database inconsistancies? What process should go through to attempt a fix?

Many thanks in advance...

-Marc.

If you have time-

Can you create a policy and try to back up that one folder that is causing issues, so you can see if it's actually backing anything up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back