Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Restore BKF

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsk525

Programmer
Mar 13, 2002
US
Hi All,

I am trying to recover a *.BKF file by using the Restore wizard in Windows 2000. However, the restore is not occuring successfully. Here are the following errors while I try to restore the BKF file:

1st Event:
Information Store (2636) Callback function call ErrESECBRestreGetDestination ended with error 0XC7FE1F41 Database is in use.

2nd Event:
The 'Microsoft Information Store' returned 'Database is in use.' from a call to 'HrESERestoreAddDatabase()' additional data 'Mailbox Store (GRA-FS01)'

3rd Event:
End Restore to 'GRA-FS01\Microsoft Information Store\First Storage Group' Verify: Off

4th Event:
The 'Microsoft Information Store' returned 'Restore environment information corrupted.' from a call to 'HrESERestoreReopen()' additional data 'GRA-FS01'

I've tried killing the Exchange services, but it still fails to restore the file (get different error messages then).

Any tips would be much appreciated!

Thank you in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back