Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Restarted jobs restarting everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaBaScO77

Technical User
Jul 27, 2008
US
I am running Networker 7.4.2 on a Solaris server. Typically when a backup fails on one of the client servers I login to the client server and fix whatever issue it had. I then restart the backup job. In the past restarting the backup job resulted in only Networker going out and running the backup again on what failed. But recently it's been going out and running all of the backups in the given backup group again just as if I did a fresh start. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks

This usually just appears if you do not restart but start the group again.

Try whether it will work from the command line. If it runs fine, a problem with the Admin GUI is obvious.

I had the same thing the problem is in the Group config. Under the restart Window up that to 24:00 So that you have a whole day to run a restart. By default it only keeps it for 12:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back