Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Resizing workable area in VFP 6.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

shenlon

Programmer
Jul 9, 2003
US
In VFP 6.0 on my computer when i am designing forms it will only allow the form that I am designing to take up a small area of the available space. I run a 1024x768 desktop resolution, but the workable area is only ~640x480. When I try to maximize the form window, it simply fills the 640x480 area, not the whole screen. What can I do to make the workable area larger?

Within your VFP go to:
Tools | Options | Forms
and set the Maximum Design Area to a different Max Form Size.

Good Luck,
JRB-Bldr

shenlon said:
nevermind, I found the answer.

Even though a couple members took the time to post the correct answer to this, you should keep in mind that other members will read these threads in the future and if you have answered your own question you should still post the actual answer so that future readers can benefit from your experience. Just a friendly suggestion if this ever happens in the future. [smile]

boyd.gif

[sub]craig1442@mchsi.com[/sub][sup]
"Whom computers would destroy, they must first drive mad." - Anon​
[/sup]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back