Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

resizing paragraph text

Status
Not open for further replies.

cotton12

Programmer
Aug 19, 2004
US
I generate large poster displays. How would one go about selecting the entire poster including several objects, some artistic text and multiple paragraph text frames with the paragraph text and frame reducing proportionally to the objects and artistic text? For some reason my paragraph text will not reduce and I have to reduce each individually.

If you hold down the 'alt' key when dragging a corner node the paragraph text will increase in size as well as the box.
Alan

The 'alt' key solution will cause the lettering and frame of parallel text to proportionally change size when it is selected alone. When selected as a group with other objects it does not hold its proportion. In other words two of the sides move independently of the other two sides even while selecting the corner node. The corner nodes seem to act like a side node. Is their a way to make the corner node hold its proportion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back