Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Resizing an Access Report Screen - Easy!!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

pd2222

Programmer
Oct 15, 2001
GB
Hi,

I have just created an Access Report using the wizard. However, it has not given me enough room for my headers - when you look at print preview the headers go across 2½ pages which is fine except it will not let me add an extra 3 headings on the end. How can I extend the screen width to allow me to do this as there is definately enough room on the page - I have tried Page Setup, Column width but it says it won't go beyond 55cm!

Please can someone help me with something which is probably very simple and will make me look silly!!!

Keza

Your explination is no very clear. Ms. A does limit the page width to 22" ~~ 55 cm, so the " ... says it won't go beyond 55cm! ... " is reasonable. On the other hand, there is nor reason you cannot "re-size" some of the other controls to provide additional space for your other items.

MichaelRed
m.red@att.net

There is never time to do it right but there is always time to do it over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back