Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Resize

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gynoom

Technical User
Mar 3, 2001
NL
I have been looking true these forums but could not find an awnser to this quistion, I think the reason why I couldn't find a good anwser is because I don't really know how you should call it. I will try to explain.

I want the site to resize if you look at it in different resolutions. For example if someone is looking at it with a 1024x768 screen or someone 800x600, that the screen does not just shrink, but that some elements of the site will move to the center for example to fit the screen.

For example the website off Sony , It doesn't need to have a smooth transition from one to the other like there's.

Does anyone know if these basics are already discussed anywhere on these forums? Or has somebody got an awnser how you can create this in a simple way?

Thanks in advance,

Greets Jeff.

If you just mean you want your flash to fill the window no matter what size they make it, and without changing the proportions of your content, then make sure the Stage.scaleMode is set to "noScale" and then embed your .swf using "100%" for the width and height in the webpage rather than a fixed number of pixels like "480"

Take a look at

Thanks a lot guys.

Liquid flash layout.. I'll remember that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back