Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Resize Image with Cells - not working - Excel

Status
Not open for further replies.

NixyJ

MIS
Jul 13, 2004
GB
Hi there,

I have a curious problem that has been driving me slightly insane for a few days now!

I'm running Office XP and have a worksheet that contains information for individual products that my company sells, imcluding up to three images for each product.

The issue is that I want these image to resize or be hidden with the cells they're in.

I've used F5/Special/Objects to select them all and under the Format function checked their properties to make sure they are set to "Move and Size with Cells" but the problem is they just don't!

At the moment I have to set the property to "Don't Move or Size with Cells", save the sheet, then change it back to "Move and Size with Cells" and it works!

Can anyone please advise what might be the issue here and hopefully how to solve it - it's getting really frustrating now!

Any help would be very gratefully received!

Many thanks,
NixyJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back