Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Resetting VPN Monitor Dashboard Values

Status
Not open for further replies.

dgagne316

IS-IT--Management
Nov 6, 2001
US
Greetings, Does anyone know how to reset the percentage values for any of the fields in the VPN Monitor Dashboard? Problem: IKE Failure values don't seem to be changing over time. Telnet to the VPN device (Cisco 7206) show no failures from a CLI view of values. In the VPN Monitor admin I have cleared database values for a new discovery process, but the same values appear. So I suspect bogus values on the Dashboard.
Also, on the Dashboard for other VPN devices (Cisco 7200s and 2620s) these show a "N/S" meaning 'not supported' for all IKE values being monitored for these devices, when they should be. Right? Is there some way to verify that CW2K VPN Monitor is actually properly recording values? Comparison of configs between those devices showing values and those with "N/S" show no difference. Your help in directing me to a Cisco how-to or your own experience would be appreciated. Thanks much folks! -Denny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back