Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Reset all mailboxes to default passwords??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surfh2o

Technical User
Dec 15, 2013
US
Callpilot became corrupted somewhere after a bad SU. Had to re-image. I got everything back up and working but all original passwords will not work. I will have to reset to default for all users. Anyone know a way to do this globally?

More back-story:
This system was jtic and also had settings and software that are probably considered a no no. That could be why the SU broke it. When it broke I had the same symptom as now, all passwords were bad. Think this is cause I did the SU and didn't install the latest cpmgr. However, I have since restored from a good backup from last week, but again all passwords are still bad. At least I can get in now to reset them but it will be a pain to do them one by one. Any suggestions?

This is CallPilot 4.0

Thanks, this site has been an invaluable resource.
(My first post, never really needed to post anything cause I could usually find the answer)

I know you can do a bulk delete and bulk auto add for all your users, but they would lose any stored messages and their greetings. I'm not aware of any way to reset passwords except doing one by one...sorry!
30n30w

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back