Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Require help on graphics development using C# [genie effect]

Status
Not open for further replies.

isaisa

Programmer
May 14, 2002
IN
Hi all
I am trying to develop the graphics module using C# as a development tool. I am a newbie to the graphics ...The requirement is as under.
The requirment is to give the "genie effect" to the existing UI/image. The targetted OS is Windows XP professional. The problem is that i am not able to understand as to where to start from and where to look for.. i am providing the link for reference that may be of some help as to understand what kind of effect is expected.

This link shows the genie effect.

Quick help in the form of code snippets and or useful link will be highly appriciated ...

Thanks in advance
sanjay

The "genie effect" is patented by Apple Computer, you would need to pay them royalties in order to reproduce it.

Note that the text at the bottom of that page refers to the copyright of the patent itself, and not the invention.

Chip H.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back