Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Request Information on Plantronics Wireless Headsets - CS540 or CS054

Status
Not open for further replies.

datajockey123

Technical User
Aug 23, 2007
CA
Does anyone have information or experience working with wireless headsets from Plantronics, specifically the CS054 or CS540 models?
Have a problem on one extension that has a wireless headset with a lifter (on a T7316e Nortel Set) and it gives a three (3) beep noise every so often that can only be heard by the user and not by the caller.
Does anyone have an idea what the problem could be as I have a number of units at this location and this is the only one that isn't working properly or at least it is the only unit that seems to be annoying the user (which in turn she is annoying me LOL!!!!)
Let me know if anyone has any ideas.
Many thanks in advance.
Datajockey123

Hi, are you using the audio pickup with the lifter? Try disconnecting this, it may be picking up extraneous noise and indicating to the user that it thinks the phone is ringing.

It could also be that the battery is going flat and indicating that to her.

If not resolved here while on site call Plantronics, they as well Jabra(GNN) have great support.

Add me to LinkedIN

small-logo-sig.png

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, CAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back