Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ReportSmith error message cw3215.dll

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcctSolver

Technical User
Sep 27, 2003
US
I am having a similar problem to the user in thread131-1550453. I recently reinstalled reportsmith on a PC. I installed it from our payroll server, logged on as myself, since rights to our payroll server are limited. The installation went smoothly, and the software works fine FROM MY WINDOWS SIGNON. I have full administrative rights to the PC in question. Once I am logged into our network from windows, any reportsmith user can successfully use the software. BUT, when the PC user is logged in as himself, users (including me) can login to reportsmith, but when they attempt to run a report they receive a CW3215.dll error. The PC user had full access rights to all of the ADP and reportsmith folders and files. He does specifically have access to the cw3215.dll file. What else can I look at?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back