Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Reports scheduling Issue...

Status
Not open for further replies.

syncdba

IS-IT--Management
Nov 28, 2005
US
Hi,

I have scheduled a package with bunch of reports in Crystal Enterprise XI. Everybdy is getting emails with report attachments in XLS format.
1> Is it possible to have reports in body of emails in html format instead of attachments.

Thanks in Advance.

Hi MJRBIM,

I'm not sure if you are familiar with this tool.
I have installed a third-party tool "Crystal Decisions" which is free(I think for some time). This tool has solved one of my issue ie I can schedule the reports in HTML format but still the scheduling email comes with attachment. Is it possible to get scheduled object in body of email instead of attachment in email.
I have one more issue. Will the automated schedule updates the Export also like for everyday or do I need to update the report & then update the Export Directory.

Thanks in adavance.

Oops its "Crystal Delivery" tool.
Sorry!

syncdba

I have modified the way Crystal Delivery handles emailing HTML files. The files are no longer sent as a attachment but are now the body of the email.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back