Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Reports on the Web

Status
Not open for further replies.

HowardHammerman

Instructor
Oct 11, 2001
US
I have a potential client that needs to post the results of a report on their web page on a daily basis. The report need not be interactive. If we could include drill-down capability, that would be great. What is the best way to do this? I know how to export to HTML, but I could use help with the next step.
Thanks.

Howard Hammerman,
Crystal Training and Crystal Material
On-site classes and one-on-one coaching
Low-cost telephone/email support

Some of this depends on what language was used to write the website.

You could use the Crystal for Visual Studio SDK for ASP.NET applications. Download the "Install Executable" from here: The other downloads are for the various runtime install options that are available when you deploy your application. There are links to code samples here: This SDK requires Visual Studio 2010 or newer and will not work with the "Express" edition of VS.

Or you could use the Crystal for Eclipse SDK for Java applications. You can find more information about it, including code samples and download/install instructions, here:
-Dell

DecisionFirst Technologies - Seven-time SAP BusinessObjects Solution Partner of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back