Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Reports not showing correct Dat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karto

IS-IT--Management
Feb 6, 2003
GB
Hi,

When I run the reports I get a report with no problem but it is not showing the correct upto dat version. For example I run the DAT/Definition report and get the pop up window (where it gives you the list of the current data and the last 5 versions) now this is showing as 4339, but the latest dat is 4341 (ran a manual pull this morning).. I cant find where or how to update this / not sure that this should be changed manually either..

We are running ePO version 3.0.2 on an NT server with virusscan 7.0.1 enterprise clients.

One thing to note was I did the following this morning as well: I recently had an issue where reports were not running/displaying blank pages. This is now fixed (due to tmp tables in database).

Cheers
Karto.

This happened to me once on 3.01 (running the service pack now actually). I rebooted the server and the problem went away. Hope it works for you too...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back