Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Reports in 10g

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kido

Programmer
Dec 10, 2001
KE
Hi all,
I have this problem with developer 10g. When I try to run a report, in paper layout it works well but when I try to run the same report in web layout, am getting a blank page. Any one with a solution or similar problem?
Any assistance will be appreciated.

Kido, you're more than welcome to post here, but you may also like to try Forum442 , the dedicated Oracle Reports forum. Good luck.

Alan Bennett said:
I don't mind people who aren't what they seem. I just wish they'd make their mind up.

Hi there

It's just a thought but did you create the report manually or using the wizard? The reason I ask is that at the beginning of the wizard it gives you the option of producing a web based report, a paper based report or both. Maybe if you did use the wizard you may have just clicked paper based - this may possibly have taken the web option away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back