Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Reports --> Notes Not printing complete list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 28, 2002
US
I am currently running ACT! 2000 (v. 5). After a user syncs to the master database, a notes/history report is attempted.

Lately, there have only been a maximum of 6 entries for this specific user. You can look through the contact list, and see that there are more notes out there than those 6.

I have done database maintenance to the file (compacted and rebuilt indexes) to no avail. I have also ran ACTDIAG which showed no problems.

Any suggestions?

Jimmy

Could have to do with how the dB was created. If just an identical copy, the culprit may be same Unique IDs. The best way to create copies for synching is to first create an empty copy of the master dB with dbAdmin as the my record. then merge data from the master dB and create your users from the existing records.

HTH

swk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back