Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Report's Detail On Format Event - nothing to view on tab

Status
Not open for further replies.

murk

Technical User
Nov 26, 2002
US
So I was going to try PaulF's answer to bold my text by way of the above and when I click on the Event tab there is nothing on it. So here it is again.

I have a report with premium payments on it that are called 1, 2, 3a, etc. and are set as currency which automatically enters $0.00 when there is no amount entered. I want to be able to enter an amount on the form so that when it shows up on the report it is in bold so it stands out from the $0.00.

Again, please be very specific in your answer as to where and how to do this. ie. on the form, on the report etc.

Below is what PaulF suggested but again there is nothing on the event tab on the report text box.

If txt2<> 0 then
txt.2FontBold = True
Else
txt2.FontBold = False
End If

Thanking you again.

You have to click on the dropdown box arrow, and select [Event Procedure] for the event On Format for the Detail control in the report. Then click on the build button (...) next to the dropdown box, and this will put you in the Code window behind the report. This is where you add the code for each of the controls that are bound to the fields you want to test.

PaulF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back