Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Reports Combobox-List box

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 29, 2023
US
I have a form that has a cbobox where the user selects the roles to assign to a course.

I then have a qry that runs and list the role to course results.
I have a form, based on course ID, where I would like to have a list box of the roles assigned. Currently, I can get each role individually but this makes for a very clunky report.
For Example, I have course 1. Course 1 has two roles assigned Roles A,B. I would like to have a list box Showing A,B. Any suggestions or help in resolving this issue is greatly appreciated. I am very new to coding.

I was reading some articles here and think I need to do something like a get function. I am really not sure what to do.
ReportlistBox_lcrk5a.png

Have you considered a subreport? You didn’t mention if you used a multi-select combo box. I don’t like multi-select since it creates issues.

Duane
Minnesota
Hook'D on Access
MS Access MVP 2001-2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back