Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Reporting Services map/chart 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

krb214

MIS
Feb 9, 2009
US
Is there a reporting services (version 2000) chart add-on out there which is a map of the USA and/or Canada which could be updated by a sql query? If not, is it possible to have a map image imported and be updated by a sql query? If so, then how?

I am would like to have a map produced which the US states would change by color depending on the amount of records I have for that state. The same for Canada, except for each providence.

Thank you,
Kevin

Google > SSRS map america

1st link is:
Looks like they do exactly what you want...

Rgds, Geoff

We could learn a lot from crayons. Some are sharp, some are pretty and some are dull. Some have weird names and all are different colours but they all live in the same box.

Please read FAQ222-2244 before you ask a question

My friend showed me this a few months ago. They really love it. Highly recommended.

--------------------------
Web/.net Programmer & DBA
Central PA

bburnell (Programmer)
My friend showed me this a few months ago. They really love it. Highly recommended.

Your friend showed you what?

The Dundas add-on Geoff posted. It works really well with ASP.net (which is the version he showed me).

--------------------------
Web/.net Programmer & DBA
Central PA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back