Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Reporting on cold -transferred calls SCCS 5.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

is2teli

MIS
Mar 7, 2005
US
Running SCCS 5.0 -
I need to find out if there is a way to run reports within Symposium on calls cold-transferred from one CDN to another.

Problem is we have group B complaining that group A is transferring calls to them. All that is shown is ACOD #### on the display. Of course Group A is stating none are doing that.

the Agent performance stat views and the Skillset report will give you the number of ACD and NONacd calls transferred from a skillset by agent. You will not get call by call details on this report (to what numbers/CDNs the calls were transferred to) but you will get an idea of how many calls are being transferred out of the skillset by agents. Hope this helps. The data is in the data dictionary

If the issue is the agents not "announcing" the calls, would you be able to replace the transfer key with a conference key? That way, they could not do a blind transfer, and would at least have to wait until the agent answers to complete the call. I am not sure if announcements would qualify as an answer, but it might be something worth looking into.

Hope this helps,

Scott M.

Tahnsk for your repsonses....The Agent_Perf report doesn't give me enough details of calls transferred to a CDN...

Could something be done in the scripting? Maybe if transferred or if cdn = groupA then send route the call to a secondary CDN?
With the conference, when call is conf with group A to group b, and the caller, if group a disconnects from teh call, will that disconnect thecaller as well?

Calls are being transferred to the wrong department and just dropping the call in group b which they usually will redirect callers back. Kinda annoying.....

ACDCallsTransferredToCDN
Description: The number of ACD calls that are transferred from a phoneset
acquired by Symposium Call Center Server to a CDN acquired by the server. On
the Meridian 1/Succession 1000 switch, this statistic includes calls transferred to
agents at a remote node. On the DMS/MSL-100 switch, this statistic includes
NACD calls transferred to a CDN.
Pegging: The call is pegged when the transfer is completed (that is, when the
transfer key is pressed for the second time).
***THE INFO CAN BE OBTAINED IN THE REPORTS - YOU DONT GET THE CDN THAT IT WAS TRANSFERRED TO BUT IF THEY ARE SAYING THEY ARE NOT TRANSFERRING TO OTHER GROUPS, YOU WILL HAVE TOTALS.
HOPE THIS HELPS!

The disconnect on the conference would happen if they released the call before the other party connected. I think it actually puts the call on "hold" until the third party answers, but they cannot press conference again and have the call be connected or go away. If they pressed conference, dialed the CDN, conference again and then hung up before Group B answers, it would disconnect the caller.

You might be able to do something in scripting, but I think anything relating to called party info would retain the original caller info, not the agents.

Scott M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back