Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Reporting for Contact Center: Custom Realtime Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbo79

IS-IT--Management
Nov 27, 2006
GB
We have a BCM50 system and use Reporting for Contact Center (v.2.4.344.1.61). The system works brilliantly but I have found the format of the Reporting for Contact Center reports and the ipView software wallboard a little limited for my needs.

I would like to be able to host my own PHP based website using the data from Contact Centre. I can easily obtain the data used in the historical reports from the MySQL database, but it is the realtime reports i am most interested in. I would like some of the data collated in one place and displayed on a single webpage. I have tried modifying the existing ASP pages but the realtime data is displayed in java applets which I have not had much success in manipulating.

Does anyone know an easy way of displaying the realtime data using PHP? I have tried quite a few Google searches to find a tutorial or guide to doing this but haven't found anything yet.

Hi everyone.. Im new in maintaining the nortel passport 7480.. can you help me find/locate troubleshooting guides for 7480 passport using the CLI Manager.

Thank you... god bless you all..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back