Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Reporting for Contact Center CCRS connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

steeljim

Technical User
Jun 21, 2010
US
When I launch the connection and type CCRS into the password field it launches another window with connection status. This location is failing to connect and I see that it is trying to pull database from year 2025?? I think the customer may have fat fingered 2015 and I cannot get the RCC to stop looking for 2025 records. I already uninstalled and reinstalled.. Any suggestions?

When you uninstalled the RCC application. did you also remove the SQL applications. I've found that you have to remove loads of stuff and I even go into Regedit to clear out anything to do with RCC.

Also reboot the computer a few times when clearing out the RCC.

Firebird Scrambler
Nortel Meridian 1 / Succession and BCM / Norstar Programmer in the UK
Advance knowledge on BCM support

Have you done a CCRS test page?
Installed with RCC is a ccrstest.htm page, which shows you the raw data that RCC uses. I think there is some documentation on how to use it - in RCC's Troubleshooting Guide?

The raw xml should include the current BCM time...
The times RCC works from is supplied by the BCM - it is worth checking whether it is actually the BCM that causes the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back