Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Reporting Calss Cs1000

Status
Not open for further replies.

WInprod

Technical User
Nov 15, 2016
SR
I just inherited a cs1000 monster. everything is open users can call outside lines as long as they want, users can call international calls as long as they want.

I want to generate some reports for management regarding our companies phone us, top callers, top numbers called, total time called etc etc.
has anyone any idea of the software i can use (Free if possible) :)

There are a number of options and probably the first thing is to get a list of all your extensions and trunks etc.

Use the link
This will give you access to compiling a few worksheets with the current extension setup that includes the barring parameters and you will then need to map it with the barring tables found in LD 49.

As you haven't come across the CS1000 before, it's going to be a little tricky to get your head around the setup.

On a side note, does the CS1000 have any applications such as OTM, TM etc?.

Firebird Scrambler
Nortel and Avaya Meridian 1 / Succession and BCM / Norstar Programmer

Very advance high level knowledge on the Linux BCM phone system.

Website

Hi FirebirdScrambler

Thanks for the response.
No we don't have the above.

Follow the advice above to get a basic picture on what you have and use the help guide in the link below.

Firebird Scrambler
Nortel and Avaya Meridian 1 / Succession and BCM / Norstar Programmer

Very advance high level knowledge on the Linux BCM phone system.

Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back