Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

qzat4

Technical User
Nov 8, 2012
IT
I want to calculate each day as long as the system is running

HELP ME

If you want any sort of answer, you had better provide more info than that. What are you trying to do?

Sounds like you're looking to know the uptime of a server? If not you need to clarify what you're looking for.

Otherwise it depends on the operating system of the server.

Unix/Solaris/Linux you can execute the command: uptime

Windows servers:

1. Go to "Start" -> "Run".

2. Write "CMD" and press on "Enter" key.

3. Write the command "net stats srv" and press on "Enter" key.

4. The line that start with "Statistics since …" provides the time that the server was up from.

- Stinney

I love learning and passing on knowledge. "Because knowing is half the battle".... GI JOOOOOE!

I want to make a report that calculates the time every day of unavailability of the PBX

Unavailability of what in the PBX?

It sounds like you might be looking to determine the amount of time that callers are hitting busy signals and unable to connect to your PBX?

You need to be much clearer about what information you're trying to get.

- Stinney

I love learning and passing on knowledge. "Because knowing is half the battle".... GI JOOOOOE!

I want calculate the time in a day the PBX is ON and the time the PBX is OFF

Why would the PBX be off?

Not be a smart a.. but you have bigger problems then figuring out how long the pbx is down, so if the pbx is down, there is no way a report will run. Put a meter on the light bulbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back