Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Report Writer support?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manueljung

Technical User
Aug 20, 2003
US
Anybody know of any 3rd party support for Report Writer/Runner running on Aspect Rel 6? Any leads would be appreciated.

I've not seen any recently, but if you have any specific questions, you can post them here for starters. Haven't used RR/RW in quite a while, but I can probably remember most of the stuff.

Try newbridge. They offer support on most Aspect products; supported and unsupported. Not cheap but worth the cash. We spent money on an IVR Consultant for Aspect CSS and the return has been good. Hope this helps.

Failing that, we still use RR\RW here with no problems. Let me know what you're after.

Sorry for the late reply but we provide support in reporting elements for Aspect RR/RW and also many alternative solutions. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. sjbogani@secamer.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back