Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Report Writer: Multiple page Separate Remittance in PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

childofnight

IS-IT--Management
Jan 12, 2006
GB
Hi

I'm trying to work out how to do two things at the same time on the PM Separate Check Remittance Report on GP9:
Limit the number of records in the body to 30
If there are more than 30 records to include on the report, for these to go onto additional pages with a total at the end or a cumulative total on each additional page.

I can do the first thing by going to RW>Tools>Section Options - selecting the 'Remittance Header', changing the Records per Body to 30 and then unchecking the 'Break on Record Count' box. This gets me multiple pages with 30 max records on each - but I get a total at the bottom of the page with only that page's transactions added into it (not the cumulative total). I've tried turning the field 'Net Check Amount' in the Remittance Footer into a 'Running Sum' data type, but this adds up all pages on the report, including remittances that relate to previous payment documents.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back