Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Report Viewer Grey Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ Mad Matt

Systems Engineer
Feb 6, 2018
US
All of a sudden I'm getting the dreaded Grey Box when trying to pull up any report. Wildbar had a script for registering the auto sequence server. Does anyone have that that they can share? Id like to try it.

Thank! Matt

Having the same issue. Reports are Gray
Upon restart report works but once I run an Autosequence it fails and then reports are Gray.

I can do the temp fix to get sales reports but, I cant pull any labor reports no matter what I do.

So today morning the reports were not working again. I believe the autosequence ran overnight. Restarted and got reports working, Running on a Windows 10 computer and issue started after upgrade to Windows 10 2004 version.

Hey Matt!

Yeah that error it's a pain!

So far, the best solution has been to go with a fresh installation.

I don't have that script, but it would be nice to have it btw, lol

I think it might have something to do with going from a double nic to a single nic on the new server.

Yeah, if you did a change on the server network, swapped the time zone, it does affect the report viewer.

Btw have a look at Adobe Reader and if you did any change to the internet explorer.

Other than that, just stopping and starting the MICROS Watchdog service does fix it until next reboot.

not just the time zone, you have to check the date format. (mm/dd/aaaa)

I've narrowed it down to a few things. I can run a sales report fine and then as soon as I run a labor report, it breaks and goes grey box and then no reports work until it's rebooted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back