Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

report templates in ePO 3.5 (error about Database DLL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nmandersloot

Technical User
Jan 28, 2003
NL
I want to create a simple template which shows me the update status for a particular sitein the ePO tree. This is what I do. I run DAT/Definition deployment summary report with a filter for the specific part of the directory. This works fine. I then export the report as a Crystal reports *.rpt file. When i import it into the reports repository it appears just as it should. When I try to run the custom report it opens a box with title "enter parameter fields". I don't know what to fill in there. I don't see any reason to fill something in there since it is a template. When I click ok the following message appears "The reporting engine encountered a problem during report generation. The error was 'error detected by database DLL.'

Mcafee tells me there are errors in my Database but I doubt it since I get the same message on different ePO server (test).

cma patch 4 en epo 3.5 patch 3. Patch 4 has not yet been applied. I checked the releasenotes but there was nothing mentioned about this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back