Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Report/Table not showing the correct information when entered

Status
Not open for further replies.

winnieisme

Technical User
Aug 14, 2003
US
OK I will do my best to explain the problem that we just discovered.

Issue Date Expiration Date
1-14-2004 1-14-2005

The above information is what shows up on a 60 day look ahead report that we print when an item expires. To get a head start on things we go in and change the dates to reflect the new expiration date. See below.

1-14-2005 1-14-2006

The correct information shows on the pass that is printed, so if you go to look at the report there should not be any of the previous enteries. However the dates on the report and table are showing as follows.

1-14-2005 1-14-2005

They don't reflect the new dates, they both show the issue date. Again the information that prints on the pass is correct and when we look at the information on the form it is also correct, just the report and table is wrong.

The criteria set on the edate(expiration date) is
Between Date() And Date()+60

There is no cirteria set for the idate(issue date)

Where have I gone wrong?

you say
However the dates on the report and table are showing as follows
so if that is the data that is in the table, then it will look like that on the report.

So can you please check again, or maybe we need a clearer explanation. What I see is that you have 1/14/05 for Issue Date AND Expiration date in the same record, and so that's how it's printing on the report, which is how it SHOULD print on the report; however you are saying this is in error.

Thanks--g

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back