Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

report problem access97 under win2K

Status
Not open for further replies.

gransbpa

Programmer
Jun 5, 2001
NL
Hello there,

I have an application running under Access 97 to run under Windows 2000 (first it ran under win95). Some reports (defined in the page setup for a network printer) functioned well with the combination Access97/Win95, but when trying to print them with the combination Access97/Win2000. I get the following error message:
"The OpenReport action was canceled.
You used a method of the DoCmd object to carry out an action in Visual Basic, but then clicked Cancel in a Dialog box. For example, you used the Close method to close a changed form, then clicked Cancel in the dialog box that asks if you want to save the changes you made to the form"
However, the same report functioned well under Win95, so I have absolutely no idea what is the problem. Does anyone have any idea? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back